Are you using a Windows PC or laptop with a touch screen? Or do you simply have a convertible Windows 11 laptop that turns into a tablet? Whatever it is, well, one thing is sure that you are likely going to use its touch keyboard feature anyway. If you often use the touch keyboard on Windows 11, you can make it bigger or smaller depending on your needs. Here’s how to change the Touch Keyboard size on Windows 11.
How to change the Touch Keyboard size on Windows 11
- Step 1: Head to the Windows Settings by clicking on the Windows Start button or pressing the keyboard shortcut Windows + I.
- Step 2: Under the Settings window, click on Personalization.
- Step 3: On the right side under Personalization, click on Touch Keyboard.
- Step 4: Here, you will see a slider to increase or decrease the size of the touch keyboard, adjust the Keyboard size slider to whatever you like, 100 is the default size.
- Step 5: After each adjustment, you will see the keyboard size changes right on your screen. If you don’t see it, click on the touch keyboard icon in the taskbar to bring the touch keyboard on the screen and check the size if it works for you.
That’s it, this is how you change the Touch Keyboard size on your Windows 11 computer. If you want to set it to the default size of the touch keyboard, just use the slider and set it to 100.