Want to change the clock to 12-hour format in Windows 11? Your Windows PC has a 24-hour clock format by default, but many of you prefer a 12-hour clock instead of a 24-hour clock, lucky Windows 11 has an easy option to change the clock from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, here’s how.
How to change the clock to 12-hour format in Windows 11
Follow these simple steps to change your clock from 24-hour format to 12-hour format.
- Step 1: On your Windows 11 computer, head to the clock at the bottom and right-click on it. Click on Adjust date and time.
- Step 2: A Windows Settings page will open, scroll to the bottom and click on Additional clocks.
- Step 3: Click on the Date and Time tab and under that, click on Change date and time.
- Step 4: Now click on Change calendar settings and you will be taken to the clock format settings.
- Step 5: Here, change Short time to hh:mm tt, this will change your clock to 12-hour format. You can also change Long time from there and select the lower case time option.
This is how you can change the clock to 12-hour format in Windows 11. You can also change it back to 24 hours using the same method, instead use the upper case HH:mm option. For more guides and tutorials related to Windows, head to the links below.