What happens when you play a round of general quiz meant for 5 year olds with Bigg Boss contestants? Yes, rounds of uncontrollable laughter!
Not being a Bigg Boss fan, yesterday I was flicking through different channels to find something interesting to watch when I stumbled up on Colors TV. Till now, I am thanking all the Gods to have watched what I would consider, the best of Bigg Boss series, so far. The contestants who I usually assume to be dumb just proved me right and how!
Here are some very basic questions asked by Salman Khan to the housemates and their idiotic answers, which are so bad, they’re actually bad.
Salman Khan started off with a very basic word play – “iss ghar mey jeekar dekha rahe ho na, ab G.K. dekhao.“ *poker face*
1. The first question was for Upen Patel.
His answer wasn’t really shocking. I had expected something like this.
2. Just to clear his doubts, this was the next question.
He actually took a while to answer that it is a female. Bravo.
3. Shakuni, bro, Shakira ka bada bhai.
4. The next question for Upen was, which was Salman’s first film. Sonali prompted the answer and as per the rules, she had to be punished. The punishment was –
5. I grew up listening to this lame joke (if at all I can call it that.) Seriously, Sonali?
Salman: “Faaaaab? I’m soo impressed!”
6. I particularly loved this series of answers. No seriously. Their answers are pure EPIC.
Also, when Salman asked Sonali who Duryodhan is, she pointed to Puneet Issar. Too much intelligence only, this.
That be Karishma.
Upen was cheered by the crowd.
And Guatam. He was close, though.
7. Sonali – “I knew ye aane waala tha.”
Me – “I know you’ll not be able to answer this.”
And then Salman gave a hint – “Unhe president bhi kehte hai.” To which, the very intelligent Karishma replied –
Amiriteyougaiz? Hence, a very happy Sonali says. “she’s worse than me.”
8. Spoiler: a mean wordplay coming along.
9. Geography pro in the house, y’all.
Somehow I thought Praneet is smart. Thanks for surprising me.
10. Time for some Math fun. Meanwhile, I’m off to burn my Math books.
11. And then here’s just Karishma being her usual self. Yep, NBD. Also, she gets nervous in front of Salman. Understandable.
P.S. Salman asked if she really wanted to get into films, after she answered this. Yep, that’s Salman being his usual self. NBD.
And here’s the full episode, if you still have the strength to watch it.
Got any other things which I should be aware of the show? Let’s talk about it in the comments section below!