Sharpie is actually a brand name of thin nib permanent markers which got itself into the general slang name for artists and drawing lovers. The work itself is called sharpie, the work done on various platforms and accessories, automobiles, human bodies, nails, walls, and many more.
So in order to have some of the coolest decorations just go through the collection below, try it, make it, flaunt it!
1. Your “Dhunki” performance gets a boost.
2. Now you would definitely want to wear one as safety has become… COOL!
3. Let your old sneakers get a lift.
4. Let the plates get some compliments apart from your food.
5. And even the furniture!
6. You might have changed a lot of these covers, so let these be the next.
7. While the lectures don’t interest you. ;)
8. Wallets are fun too.
9. Math lovers can surely try this
10. The beads for your neck
11. Let the rain pour…
12. Let the sun shine…
13. And let the light glow! Ha ha ha
14. Jackets made trendy.
15. Make your workplace pass-time, artistic!
16. For the shore ride!
17. Some randoms on your steel bottles.
18. After that nail polish dries out…
19. Or just revamp your old car.
20. And even bikes
Hope you will try some of these to make your hidden art skills shout out from inside you or at least just to make your stuffslook more appealing and intriguing.
P.S : They are permanent markers so please have an outline or some base design before finally drawing them off!