An interesting question is a great conversation starter. A frequent Quora user asked – “If you have to describe the countries in one sentence, what will that sentence be?” Quora members flooded this guy’s post with numerous interesting and funny answers. Read-
1. England – Had the largest empire ever, but lost it due to drinking too much tea.
2. USA: Your face has oil. I think it needs freedom and democracy.
3. India: It is a country where people first become engineers and then decide what to do with their lives. Though, “You don’t cast your vote.You vote your caste’ is also our favourite.
4. Bangladesh: Bangladesh does not participate in Olympics because all their people who can run, swim or jump – have already crossed the borders.
5. Pakistan: Have a blast till you last. Second favourite description, “Accepting mediocrity since Independence.”
6. Brazil: In many countries, it is illegal to become a prostitute until you are 18; in Brazil, it is the retirement age. Second favouriteis “The country of the future. Only the future never comes”.
7. China: A country that seriously opposes all kinds of illegal behaviour, like Democracy and Human Rights.
8. Madagascar – Nobody gave a fuck about them until movies came out.
9. Afghanistan – You came, you saw, you got slaughtered.
10. Korea – Serving as a doormat between two giants.
11. Italy – We were really important but now we make shoes. We also liked, “Pasta, Pizza e Pizzo.”
12. Greece – We did bunch of shit for mankind about 10,000 years ago, but now we are bankrupt.
13. Australia – USA in making.
14. Switzerland – We will take your money.
15. Sweden – World War avoiders.
16. Spain – Once led the world, now leads the world in unemployment.
17. Portugal – We had a empire, but now everyone thinks we are Spain.
18. Canada – Are we not America yet?
19. Poland – Goddamn neighbours
Share these and have a good laugh.