Unless one has been through it, it’s difficult to understand what being pregnant really is like. Sure, every mother must have had a unique set of things she has been through during her pregnancy, but there are a whole bunch of things that are common to most of the pregnant women.
Kos og Kaos, or “Cuddles and Chaos” in English is a funny series of webcomics created by Line Severinsen, who herself is an illustrator and a mother of two in Bergen. The series of webcomics perfectly sum up all the struggles and pains that pregnant women have to go through, on a daily basis.
1. Yes please!
2. Mothers will know!
3. Aah the pain.
4. Does the baby kick?
5. The pain of finding the perfect name for your baby.
6. The painful third trimester workout!
7. Or this.
8. Them irrational cravings.
9. Being bombarded by questions.
11. The fear of water breaking in public.
12. Numerous pillows.
13. Eating for two.
14. Being swollen everywhere.
15. The pain of not drinking alcohol for whole seven months.
16. Watching birthing videos throughout the pregnancy.
17. Horrifying the dad by showing him a placenta.
19. Painful pregnancy cramps.
20. Goodbye, beach body.
21. God forbid you have placenta previa, you’d know what it means to stay alive with a walking time bomb.
22. And bending down.