The best time I had in my life when I was a carefree kid, with unaltered thoughts, creative imagination and a lot of courage. There is so much we used to do as kids in so less time. Picking up a board game and taking it to our friends in the neighbourhood was the only resort whenever we got bored. The days were silly and yet so blissfully sweet. And how you wish you could do the kind of things you used to do like- stealing flowers and pasting them on the scrapbook, or decorating the walls with our not to neat but creative sketches and drawings. Reminisce your childhood days going through this sweet list of hobbies we all had as kids.
1. Playing brick on hand video game.
2. Sticking our almirah stickers and cure news paper cutouts.
3. Playing with clay.
4. Collecting trump cards and playing with them.
5. Paper airplanes
6. Floating boats in the rains.
7. Handmade greeting cards.
8. Riding bike with neighbourhood friends.
9. Playing monopoly
11. Collecting tazos and making cool things with them.
Wish I could go back to my early teens and never grow up again.
Have a hobbies you like to share, mention it in the comments section.