You hate the amount of hair grown on your arms and legs but you do not hate it more than the thought of getting yourself yanked and pulled while getting waxed. You don’t have a choice, you can’t meet your boyfriend and make love like gorillas. Sorry, Bruno Mars! So you end up fixing an appointment at the salon. And when the time comes and you enter the door, you think to yourself…
1. Why do we need to put ourselves through this shit!
2. Why can’t we go all natural!
3. It hurt really bad the last time, I hope it doesn’t much, today!
4. This woman here, does she love doing this part of her job?
5. Taking my jeans off and spreading legs like this in front of this woman is a bit awkward.
7. Oh my god! This hurts.
8. Why does my sister always look normal while she gets herself waxed? She must be a strong woman! But I am not. I am not. Ah.
9. Screams: Fuck! *looks embarrassed.
10. I have to control my screaming.
11. I hope, I don’t hit her with my legs. OK, I just did.
12. Why is this woman so chatty?
13. OMG! Why did I decide to come here? Can I do this myself?
14. I am buying full sleeves clothes for the rest of my life. No looking back from here.I am not going to wear clothes that show off my legs any more. I am going to dress up like a nun now.
15. I just want it to stop now.
16. Oh, we are done. Phew!
17. How smooth! My skin shines. Wow!
18. This was worth it.
Did we get it right?