People and their bizarre obsession with taking dangerous selfies have taken them to far. While some have succeeded in taking that perfect selfie, others have lost badly. Another case of a selfie-freak losing the game has just made rounds on social media.
A San-Diego man named, Todd Fassler lost his selfie-game to a rattlesnake as the wild and dangerous serpent bit him on his arm while he tried to grab it from a bush to take his perfect selfie.
“My whole body was shaking and gyrating. He literally paralysed my whole body,” said Fassler from San Diego in California as reported by Times Of India.
“My tongue was like out of my mouth, my eyes were off to the side,” he said.
I love the quote in this video. Wait until you hear how he got bit. @10News at 11. pic.twitter.com/Gs4ISAVzeE
— Dan Haggerty (@10NewsHaggerty) July 14, 2015
The most outrageous thing after being bitten by the rattlesnake is that Todd was slapped with a $150K bill at the hospital for saving his life. His purple turned arm had two hospitals go out of their anti-venom supply.
Remember the Rattlesnake bite story I did Monday? Guy just sent me this pic of his bill. Uhhhhhhh….. pic.twitter.com/ahK2W9KxVg
— Dan Haggerty (@10NewsHaggerty) July 16, 2015
Who had ever dreamt of going bankrupt because of a snake bite?
Interestingly, Todd is an owner of a rattlesnake himself, which he set free after a year because he wanted animal services to appreciate his act of kindness.
News sourced from Times Of India