Where the western countries are fighting from this pandemic Ebola virus, there are some dumbasses on the social media who are a part of an entertainment source for us. They talk about serious Ebola things but are not sure about what they really talk! The only best thing they do on Twitter is get #ebola on trending list and spread the wrong word. Smart people would surely learn from your mistakes through this, though.
After a long, tiring research, I have managed to pick up some of the best but dumb tweets about Ebola. I am sure the guys in the list below were just joking. Or am I? Well, let’s read some of the dumbest tweets on #ebola:
1. When did you see a politician curing patients? Why would they get it?
Either ebola is a total scam or all of the elite politicians have a vaccine #populationcontrol #ebola #infowars #tcot #gop #EbolaQandA
— Dick Morris (@dickmorris) October 16, 2014
2. Now, government should pay for your enjoyment, right?
If Ebola is going to wipe out humans, can you give us a heads up so I can stop paying my student loans & take my kids to Disney? #EbolaQandA — ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@GOPMommy) October 12, 2014
3. What a thought!
Ebola is writing the future of politics. Perhaps our Global Democracy may result from a pandemic, not a protest. #EbolaOutbreak #EbolaQandA
— Micah White, PhD (@beingMicahWhite) October 12, 2014
4. Someone is really angry here.
Congratulations POTUS & CDC, now Ebola is officially spreading in US! #EbolaQandA #stoptheflights — Scott Woodrey (@SWoody2243) October 12, 2014
5. In which world are you living? Somewhere in forests, I guess!
#EbolaQandA Can Ebola really be stopped with cultural practices & a lifestyle that fuels the spread https://t.co/OxWcaUpwl4 Bats etc
— Northlandfox (@northlandfox) October 10, 2014
6. Honest suggestion from someone who is so intelligent!
#EbolaQandA If it’s such a big deal, and we’re so worried about the end of the world, why haven’t we started dropping nukes on Dallas? @cnn — Adnan (@Decad3nce) October 9, 2014
7. Please, do some home work and then come back on Twitter.
Man I really hope I don’t get the flu or #EBOLA this flu season #EbolaQandA https://t.co/GfsCFO7fWN
— MichaelPatrickRogers (@RogerMichaelPat) October 8, 2014
8. Wow, is that so easy?
When poop gets on my finger, I take a shower. #EbolaQandA — JT (@JTppMan) October 5, 2014
9. Yeah yeah, but if #ebola is in your city, bet it would not be your favorite!
#Ebolaqanda is my favorite snake movie! https://t.co/9EKt8XW6So
— Billy Domineau (@BillyDomineau) October 4, 2014
10. OK, please go and help at least 3 #ebola patients without covering yourself!
How many ebolas will it take to kill me? I think I could handle 3. #EbolaQandA — Motherfolk (@Motherfolkmusic) October 4, 2014
11. Hey, did someone announce that?
can Ebola cause zombies?? #EbolaQandA
— Xena Tutah (@xtutah270) October 4, 2014
12. A very noble idea to be shared on Twitter, jerk!
“@pierrejan95:#EbolaQandA I’m wondering if Ebola virus can be turned into a biological weapon for use by terrorists.” pic.twitter.com/570lWXZBjQ — JordanAnthonyJackson (@itsyaboy_jayjay) October 4, 2014
13. Yeap, Agreed. You’re not concerned because you haven’t got one!
@concernedmomof3 If it’s plague. BAD. If it’s #Ebola, no concern. #EbolaQandA
— Jason Anthony Tetro (@JATetro) October 3, 2014
14. Please tell this to the commercials!
Turns out #ebola is the 0.1% that Lysol won’t protect you against. — Ethan Kalkwarf (@EthanKalkwarf) October 18, 2014
15. *kills Geography teacher*
is Ebola a country
— buenawhor (@ash_trayz) October 12, 2014
16. I wish, but Steve jobs is no more :(
Hmmm. Should we diagnose rare diseases with smartphones? asks @d_a_robson https://t.co/tuH9zdU6b9 #digitalhealth #ebola — Maneesh Juneja (@ManeeshJuneja) October 17, 2014
17. Please take a note on what he said.
The only reason we have #ebola in the U.S. is because the first African-American president refused to ban travel by Africans.
— Patrick Dollard (@PatDollard) October 17, 2014
18. No no, it is really not bad, not at all. It just kills!
Is Ebola bad for you — D’Pez Poopsie (@Moorhead_Colton) October 9, 2014
19. Ebola seems to be a celebrity I guess, that is why it is in the tweets!
Why is ebola such a big thing all of a sudde.?? Everyone tweeting abt it now but in the past no body cared abt it???
— Kayla (@Kaylz2014) October 14, 2014
20. Not. Again.
why is Ebola a trend? XD — jill smith (@msdaryldixon1) October 13, 2014
To all those who don’t know about Ebola. Please get a working Internet connection. This is not a joke.