Nothing can beat a refreshing cup of tea in a winter/summer evening or morning or afternoon or anytime of the day or whatever! Tea is the best drink ever with many health benefits along with rich flavour and taste to suit our taste buds! On the International Tea Day, we like to try to turn you into a tea fanatic if you are not already! And if you are already one, time feel great about the healthy choice you made in life!
1. Green Tea helps burn fat!
The antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat!
2. It reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke!
3. Tea protects your body against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
4. Antioxidants in Tea help protect from cancers.
5. Tea helps keeping you body hydrated!
6. Drinking tea lowers your risk of getting Parkinson’s disease.
7. Keeps your waist circumference in check.
Tea drinkers don’t gain much weight!
8. Green tea improves your bones’ mineral density and strength.
9. Tea has less caffeine than coffee.
An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup.
10. Adding unsweetened tea to your routine keeps plaque at bay and protects your gum.
11. Tea is calorie free unless you add milk and sweetener!
12. Black tea relieves stress
13. Putting green tea bags on your eyes removes dark circles and relieves stress.
14. Drinking green tea protects eyes.
15. Drink White tea to stay young.
Consumption of white tea helps in keeping wrinkles and facial fine lines at check.