There is nothing as good as ‘oh-so-warm’ mornings when the two of you wake up nestled in each other’s arms. If nights begin with you cuddled in the blankets watching TV together getting the most out of it- the warmth, you should stick around and read to know that your this natural act of cuddling comes with many great benefits which you deserve to know
1. Cuddling makes your relationship grow stronger and deeper.
2. Cuddling releases good hormones- Oxytocin which help you feel good and more connected.
3. Cuddling boosts immune too. Because when you cuddle, you feel good and at the same time you feel you cannot be harmed. The positive thinking does it and makes you feel strong enough to fight any infections.
4. Relieves you of pain. Just like you rub your shoulder whenever it hurts after waking up in a cold morning you feel better in the similar way cuddling helps you feel lesser pain.
5. Sometimes cuddling also leads to the release dopamine. As it increases sexual desire in you and your partner it is a good way to feel more connected and stronger together.
6. Cuddling helps you sleep better.
7. Mothers cuddle their babies leads to oxytocin release which will help both you and your kid sleep. Especially when the kid is too small and you haven’t been able to sleep because of the baby crying.
8. A hug from a friend at a party not just helps you feel comfortable around many unknown guests but it also helps you ease out too.
9. As soon as you come back from work, hug your partner. Cuddling helps reduce stress.
10. Cuddling lowers your blood pressure and any risks for heart diseases.
11. Cuddling is free. Nobody charges you for cuddles.
12. You don’t just have to cuddle your romantic partner, cuddle with your mother, your cute little siblings, nephews, your furry pet or even your soft toy.
Keep calm and cuddle!
Share this post right away with the one you love to cuddle! :D